11.13.2009

camouflage

camouflage 1
a souvenir mask from New Orleans, a new thrifted shirt, and a new form of photobooth as entertainment

my sewing machine jammed a few days back while i was working on something, so i started poking around and opening different compartments. and then, being the dork i am (i did human dissection in high school and loved it), left it open as i continued to sew - watching those little machinery cogs with fascination that should have been spent on carefully watching the fabric i was sewing.
silly me.
camouflage

quite a pointless post... unless sharing these pointless photos will you all is a legitimate enough purpose.

10 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to leopard print this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mask! And cool to see how you saw that dress. I wish I could do that ! :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do also have a sewn machine, I forgot it! Need to take it out again and sew something!
    Anyways, nice shot! Love the leo printed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mask that that thrifted shirt is leopard print ?!! Ahhhh,been wanting to find that for myself but still no luck :)

    And I hope your sewing machine is all well again

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! That reminded me of my sewing machine. I remember when it got stuck and I had to open every single piece. Nice picture.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  6. the thrifted leopard print shirt is a great find and I love the mask. you are too cute.

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u girrrl! I bet you can make amazing things with that sewing machine, I love the first one pic of u, really funny!

    mwwwas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that photo is BLOWING MY MIND. i sew a lot, and have always wondered what the guts looked like! i want to open mine up...

    ReplyDelete