10.13.2009

wet duck

Photobucket
Penny loves Kenny oxfords, Old Navy gray jeans, sweater from Macau, F21 robe, H&M scarf, bracelet from Hong Kong

back in May when I was moving out of college, I trashed my rainboots. they were free (secondhand), not really that cute, and a little on the big side, but mostly because I was short on room and (it was late May then) I was NEVER gonna need them in socal. hahaha, Mother Nature mocks me now.
i had a thought today while at work - what about fancy shmancy working professionals? what do they do when it rains? wear run-of-the-mill wellies like everybody else? sacrifice a pair of shoes b/c they're that rich? call in sick to work? wow i sound like such an ignorant socal girl.

10 comments:

  1. faux leather riding boots?

    alternatively, wellies for the commute, heels in your bag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog!

    Lovely blog! I will def. be back!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never trash anything! Either keep it just in case or give it to someone else you can borrow. ;)
    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very comfy outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOVEE the shoes! soo cute, and the rainy day pic :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the subject of this blog, I don't know why but it just caught my eye!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I've wondered that myself! I usually just wait the rain out. Love the layering in the top half of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog, great outfits

    http://cuterthanabutton.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the layering in this outfit ..
    i dont really trash my stuff.. many people have said to toss anything you havent worn in 6 months or so.. i disagree with that.. anything that I keep somehow makes a way to get worn again later..

    like the studded belt from my 2nd latest post was bought like 5 years ago and I havent worn it since.. now that studs are kickin' back, I can wear them again :)

    glistersandblisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete