7.07.2010

double 07

Blogging really hasn't been on my radar lately (well obviously) reading blogs, writing entries, even taking photos, they've all kind of fallen to the wayside over the past month but I don't really mind... it's a nice change of pace. It's definitely been a busy past month though -moving into a new apartment, becoming a full time employee at work (huzzah!), friends visiting, visiting other friends. It's all kind of happened so quickly that if it weren't for the 100 degree NY weather, I've barely noticed we're already deep into summer. Once you're out of school for the first time your sense of timing and where you sort of 'fit' in the year is all thrown off. ..seems to make time fly a lot quicker.

Anyways, just some things I'm loving lately...
0707
summer fruits & two-toned nails
0707
thrifted shirt, F21 tank & shorts, necklaces from Taiwan & H&M, Jeffrey Campbell booties, shoulder bag: gift, iPod nano
wearing shorts without being (too) sloppy.
NOT summer sweat though.
0707
'self high-five machine' art display in Midtown (38th & 8th I think it was...)
0707
these psychadelic roses Betsey brought into the showroom last week from her florist -- how crazy cool are they??? she called them 'Roses on Acid'

happy double 07 day! harhar I'm so witty...

6 comments:

  1. I just walked by the self-high five today (it's around the corner from my job) but I was in a rush and didn't have time to stop. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy s-word those roses are amazing! this heat in ny is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you <3<3 Hope all is well in NYC :)
    How are you "enjoying" the heat wave? :p

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your boots and leopard top like now : 0

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit like the top, and pretty roses! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete