6.29.2009

First Week at Taiwan

at Feng Chia night market

Cool wooden carvings at an old temple... shoot, I forget where exactly

Pretty Fleurs
Sun Moon Lake, where we stayed and toured for two days

  • I have been hella busy here in Taiwan -just finished our hectic 5 day TTT (Taiwan Tech Trek, the program I am here through) orientation via tour bus, and had my first day of work today at the hospital
  • my Chinese needs some working on, and I am more white-washed than I realize
  • probably partied too much and definitely slept too little
  • not as humid (yet) as I anticipated it would be, but still mosquito bites galore
  • met a ton of cool interesting people from around the globe here
I'll write more later... heading to bed now, still catching up on sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment