1.29.2011

all white

Photobucket
So apparently this is the snowiest January New York has seen in a long while. I know everyone's yappin' about how they're sick of it but honestly I'm still in love with it all. I was SO upset that I was in LA over the holidays and missed that huge blizzard/snowpacolypse back in December.
It's usually sunnier and warmer on days it snows... and the possibility of spontaneous days off work?? so down.
Photobucket
standard snow outfit: Doc Martens, tights, Uniqlo parka. done and done.

3 comments:

  1. great photos! those tights are so cute, what a practical and stylish winter look :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the possibilities of snow days/days off. haha and cute doc martens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.

    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot. I've just started.

    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete